Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eastvale jog on 01/24/11

Eastvale jog on 01/24/11 by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Here are the results from my jog yesterday here in my community. This time, I decided to jog my 4 mile route in reverse (from finish to start). For some reason, I needed to stop about every 1/3 mile or so. I was pooped. However, I made sure to keep my stops at 1 minute or less. Heck, a couple of times I kept it to 15 seconds, forcing myself to trudge through. One really awesome thing I noticed about my results- I left and came back within 58 minutes! That's less than 1 hour for 4 miles, plus all my stops. That 58 minutes even includes a pit stop at one of the local parks to use the restroom (I had to "go" at less than 1 mile into my run). The park was 2.3 miles or so into my run. I was so proud of myself for my stats on this run *patting myself on my back*.

Saturday: no appetite. My cold completely took me down and I napped for 2 hours. I even went to bed soon after all my kids did. That's not like me at all!
Sunday: I didn't really eat because I was still getting over my cold and had no appetite. However, since I had been scrubbing my bathroom all day, hubby convinced me to get out of the house. So, we ran (not literally) over to Target and then stopped for food at Johnny Rockets. I had a "Route 66" and a side salad. (Route 66 is a hamburger w/swiss cheese and mushrooms, my favorite). I guess I was hungry, because I devoured that burger within 8 minutes, very unlike me!
Monday: only a slight appetite, but that was after my ride. I had purchased McDonald's Egg McMuffins w/sausage for my kids, but they only ate a total of the 3 from the 4 I bought. So, I had 1/2 of the last one. Yuck! Did you know that that breakfast sandwich has over 300 calories in it? I didn't know till I started reading the wrapper. That turned me off real quick! For dinner, I had made the kids chicken nachos. I made myself a very small portion. The kiddie bowl I used holds about 8 oz of food, but I had only put in 3 ounces of food. I was stuffed afterwards. Silly, I know. But, I was full. I did indulge in a little dessert from a previous dinner leftover (Mimi's Cafe) around 10:30, it was their petite Bread Pudding. I tried not to eat the whole thing, but I finished it. It was really tasty, but I'm glad it's out of my fridge and no longer calling my name to come eat it.

My weight was 136 this am. I'm progressing now that my hubby is back to travelling again. When he's home, I tend to indulge, like eating snacks or sweets, or ice cream while trying to watch a little tv with him. But, when he's not here, I don't watch tv which means no additional indulgances.

No comments: