Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cycling the SART YRP to River View Golf Course 01/25/11

Cycling the SART YRP to River View Golf Course 01/25/11 by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Here are my results from today's cycling trip along the Santa Ana River Trail from Yorba Regional Park over to River View Golf Course in Anaheim, past the Honda Center and Angel Stadium. My total distance covered was 21.38 miles and I completed that in 1 hour 20 minutes riding time. I think I stopped for no more than 5 minutes to respond to a couple of texts and to drink some water before getting back on the trail again. The winds were NOT very strong overall, but there were some bursts of wind that really worked against me. However, the winds were definitely "variable", coming from each direction one moment after the next. My legs were not in the mood to cycle and were screaming at me within 10 minutes of pedaling. Originally, I was planning on bringing my 2 year old in the bike trailer today, but I could NOT figure out how to fit the trailer into the back of my mommy van, it was too wide with my one back row seat up. However, after today's ride, I was able to dismantle a couple of pieces and get it to fit in the back. So, tomorrow's challenge for myself.... Ride my bike from YRP to the Honda Center in Anaheim with my youngest in tow. Hopefully, he will behave and he will help burn some extra calories.

Until tomorrow readers, have a good night. I will post again soon.

OH! My weight today was 136. I plan on going to the weight loss clinic in the early am for a weigh-in before taking my middle son to pre-school. Hopefully, I will see a good number.

No comments: