Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Eastvale jog 01/19/11

Untitled by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Here are my results from today's 4 mile jog. I was able to get in the 1st mile with my hubby, but because I was moving a bit slow, he needed to head back and get some work done. I continued on to finish off the last 3 miles on my own. Today's weather was really nice, 70 degrees and lots of sunshine and a slight headwind halfway home. Luckily, I did not run out of water today, but that's probably because Les topped me off before he headed back home. I am thankful that he doesn't want me passing out from dehydration, he doesn't consume nearly as much water as I do when we exercise.

Well, today is my "Wednesday" so we are going to get ready for a little date night. I'm looking forward to it. Until next time...

No comments: