Saturday, January 1, 2011

Eastvale jog by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Eastvale jog by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Here are my results from today's jog. I decided to start the new year with both feet on the ground running.

My family has been SO supportive of my weight loss and exercise routines. Our daughter hauls the 2 little ones in the bike trailer while our oldest son rides his bike alongside his dad. Les & Loren can go a bit faster than I can, so Lindsay stays with me so I can monitor the monkeys (little ones) and so she and I can share the water/sport bottle. I am also trying to get my older two into the habit of getting dressed each day, even if nothing is planned and to be willing to get up & move (preferably outside). I was a couch potato up until about a year ago and I don't want them to be like that, I want them to be active. I want it to be second nature for them.

So yesterday and today I got on the scale (like I do everyday, I know, bad habit) and surprisingly the scale read 137! OMG I'm so close to my goal weight now! Heck, I'm 6-7 lbs over what I graduated high school at 20 years ago! Very weird to put it in that perspective considering I've had 4 kids since high school.

Oh, I guess I could mention what I did eat last night/yesterday. I'm not much of a big eater (anymore, hello I enjoy food, that's partially why I reached 200 pounds) so some of you may scold me for not eating enough. In the morning, I had coffee w/2 sweet n low & 1oz of creamer, as well as a slice of homemade cinnamon raisin swirl bread. For lunch I had 2 oz of grilled salmon (my kids finished off the rest I had portioned for myself) as well as some water. Dinner- we went to an Indian restaurant and I ate a little Naan, paratha, lentils, garbanzo beans, chicken & rice as well as a chai tea. I was stuffed, but it was so tasty.

Anyway, that's enough blabbering for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments: