Thursday, February 24, 2011

Untitled by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Untitled by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Yesterday, I was NOT motivated to do any exercise. Sad, but true. So, today I decided I needed to get off my rear and get out there. After dropping my older 2 off at school, the monkeys and I headed out to the coast. I dropped them off at the hourly daycare facility and then I headed out to Fountain Valley/Costa Mesa. The park where I started is 4.7 miles from PCH. Once I got to the "jetty", I continued on to HB pier, thinking I would turn around at the end there. Once I got to the pier, I continued on, knowing that I really needed to burn some calories. I ended up turning around where the walkway ends, at "Sunset Beach". It took me 54 minutes to get to the end from the park. Yay! That's less than an hour! I stopped for about 10 minutes (I had called hubby, but had to leave a message because he didn't answer). Afterwards, I headed back. I made it back to my car in 48 minutes, that's 1 hour 42 minutes total moving time. Not too shabby.

The next couple of days are supposed to rain, so I don't know if I'll get out, but if I do, I will post. If I don't I will be doing my indoor alternative routine or some version of it.

Until next time....

Ps. My weight has been fluctuating a lot. A few weeks ago I put on 10lbs within one week. I lost a few pounds, but then put back on another 2-3. Yikes! I weighed myself today and I am now at 135, that's just 3 pounds away from my lowest weight. I have a weigh-in tomorrow, so hopefully I can drop at least one more pound to show some progress (in the right direction, not the wrong).

No comments: