Monday, February 7, 2011

Eastvale jog on 02/07/11

Untitled by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Above are the stats of my jog today. Yay! I finally got off my rear and got back out there! Last week was a bad week for any exercise or weight loss for me. As a matter of fact, I put on almost 10 pounds last week. Really?? WTH?!?! I was starving all day, each day and practically ate everything in site, very bad! So now, I need to get back down to where I was when I last weighed in or lower before my next weigh in. I weighed in at 135, but I got as low as 132 before I ballooned back up. Gosh, this is going to be hard work, but then again, this whole journey has been. Nothing about going from 200 pounds to 132 was easy, nothing.

Today's run was pretty tough on me. Like I said earlier, I hadn't jogged in almost a week, so my legs are pretty sore. I actually tried to stretch today before my jog, something I always forget to do. My first mile was pretty good. I only stopped at the 0.33 mile point, but then was able to continue until I got to 1.07 miles. That's my longest straight yet! After that, however, I needed to stop a lot (20 minutes worth of stopping). Ugh! I hate wasting that much time to catch my breath and get over the pains. Luckily, my husband was very patient with me today. He would run ahead, but then stop and wait for me to catch up. At the end, he jogged straight for .3 miles to our house, I eventually caught up. So, my overall time was just over an hour for the 4 miles, still not too bad, I think.

Until tomorrow.

PS. I plan on jogging tomorrow with my 3 year old son in his stroller. I may be a bit slower as I have yet to try this. The stroller we have is not a jogger, but is supposed to fair well enough. I'll let you know once I've given it a go. Also, my niece is planning on giving jogging a try, so she's suppose to join me for a jaunt. We shall see!

No comments: