Monday, February 14, 2011

Untitled by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Untitled by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day and President's Day. Celebrate with someone.

I tried to get out for a jog, wasn't feeling into it but continued to move. Around 1.48 miles, my knee gave out. Ouch! Made my hubby walk back the rest of the way with me. I completed 2.87 miles and ended up burning 216 calories, that's still something!

Tomorrow, I think I'll cycle. The weather is suppose to turn on us starting on Wednesday, so I may not be posting much this week. However, I will try to do videos or my Wii exercises. Take care.

Until next time.

Ps. Just an update on my weight. I have somehow packed on 6 pounds and I'm still trying to bring it down before I go in for my weigh-in this week, I'm way overdue!

No comments: