Monday, August 22, 2011

Eastvale Community jog 08/22/11

So, I decided I needed to get out "there" and get off my duff, no more excuses!
I downloaded the "Couch to 5k" app for my iphone and decided today was the day to start using it. It had me jog 1 min and walk 1min 30 secs, I didn't officially finish the day 1's cool down, so it didn't accept my day as complete. Dang it. So, I continued on to day 2 , or so I thought! The total time per day was to be 25 mins each day. Luckily, I had my Garmin device with me and was able to see that I ended up doing 3.44 miles in 47 minutes time with lots of walking, but NO stopping. So proud of myself. I really need to get back in shape. I have my 20 yr reunion next month AND I go back to Honolulu in December and had already bought a new bikini to wear. I NEED to fit that new bikini!!!
I plan on trying to move more. Wish me luck.
Until next time, stay healthy!

No comments: