Sunday, June 26, 2011

06/26/11 Community am jog

Untitled by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

Yesterday, I decided I needed to move. I had been feeling quite lazy and it's showing. I ended up doing: 10 sets of 10 of different upper arm exercises with our new Bowflex handweights, 5 sets of 20 sit ups, 3 sets of 20 side leg lifts and 5 sets of 20 squats. I felt good.

This morning I awoke after 5 hours of sleep (4:00am). After tossing and turning till 5:45, I decided to get up. However, my youngest decided to do the same thing. I was able to get him situated in the toddler bed set up in our room and he fell back asleep. Yes, my chance to dress and sneak out the door for a quick run. I was able to cover 2.55 miles in a total of 44 minutes (I had to stop a lot, my legs were quite sore from all the squats yesterday). My moving time is quite impressive (to me, anyway), only 28 minutes. Holy Cow! How did that happen?

Anyway. Now, I've showered, started a large load of laundry, brewed a pot of coffee (going to need it to stay awake today), made some juice for the kids to drink today and am now chilling with my youngest 2. It's only 8:55am now.

Have a great day!

No comments: