Friday, April 22, 2011

04/21/11 Short ride-HC to GC and back by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

04/21/11 Short ride_HCto GC and back by lisas.lil.lam at Garmin Connect - Details

As my title states, this was definitely a short ride and very disappointing. It was NOT my day to ride. The results were pathetic. Not really worth posting, but I wanted to show that YES I did attempt to go out for a ride. I was using my friend Mel's bike, but the maintenance has been poor and the gears were slipping on me (more than once) to the point that I felt that I was not safe riding the bike. Oh well. I'll get back on my bike in a few days.

Happy Easter this weekend! We will be celebrating Easter, my oldest son's 9th Birthday and my 12th Wedding Anniversary. (Needless to say, I've been hella busy in my litchen this past week.)

Take care.

No comments: